The Ministries of Health and Education have worked together to create a comprehensive parent package to help parents prepare for children returning to school on Tuesday, September 8th. This plan includes information on:
- What is the Safe Schools Plan
- Tips for Parents and Caregivers to Help Prepare Their Children to Return to the Classroom
- Children and Masks
- COVID-19 Testing Options and Processes
- COVID-19 Notification and Illness in School
- Thresholds for Changes to In-Classroom Learning
Please click HERE to read through the Safe schools Plan Parent Package!